INDIA: Moet Hennessy ready to rollout five ultra-premium brands in India
Moet Hennessy, the premium Champagne and cognac producer, will launch five of its luxury brands in the Indian market by mid-June 2001. The ultra-premium category available will include its signatory Moet & Chandon and Dom Perignon Champagne brands, plus the top-end of its cognac portfolio such as Hennessy VS, Hennessy VSOP and Hennessy XO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline