INDIA: Moet Hennessy ready to rollout five ultra-premium brands in India
Moet Hennessy, the premium Champagne and cognac producer, will launch five of its luxury brands in the Indian market by mid-June 2001. The ultra-premium category available will include its signatory Moet & Chandon and Dom Perignon Champagne brands, plus the top-end of its cognac portfolio such as Hennessy VS, Hennessy VSOP and Hennessy XO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"