UK: Moet Hennessy puts new Glenmorangie design to the vote
The Glenmorangie Co is Moët Hennessy's Scotch whisky subsidiary
Moët Hennessy's Scotch whisky subsidiary, The Glenmorangie Co, has asked the public to choose the packaging for its next single malt Scotch.
The Cask Masters programme, which aims to get consumers more involved in the whisky-making process, will today (3 December) put three label and carton designs to an online vote. The designs were made by branding expert Jon Davies from pictures and ideas sent in by the public.
Davies, who works for London design agency Butterfly Cannon, said today: “The images and ideas have been perfect for the designers, sparking compelling brand and product stories.”
Votes can be cast at Glenmorangie's website and voting will remain open until 6 January.
The online poll is the third of five in the Cask Masters programme to come up with a new whisky. The liquid, extra-matured in Manzanilla sherry casks, was selected in a similar process, and the public picked the name Taghta (Tuh-ta), Gaelic for “chosen”.
Glenmorangie said future votes will allow consumers to chose photographs of the whisky and the location of the launch event.
In September, Moet Hennessy confirmed that Paul Skipworth, the head of The Glenmorangie Co, was taking time out from the role “for personal reasons”. Skipworth is being temporarily replaced by Marc Hoellinger, the marketing strategy director for Moët Hennessy's wine and spirits business.
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review