INDIA: Moet-Hennessy merges Indian operations
Ashwin Deo, managing director of Moet-Hennessy India, said that similar measures were being taken by LVMH throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
"The parent company has taken a decision to merge the portfolios of Veuve Cliquot with Moet Hennessy India," Deo said. "Throughout the Asia-Pacific market, portfolios of these two companies have been merged. It is a business decision taken for better management of the Asia-Pacific business."
Veuve Cliquot will close its Mumbai office and its products will now be marketed through Moet-Hennessy India, a wholly-owned subsidiary Jas Hennessy and Moet & Chandon. Moet Hennessy India will absorb the remaining staff employed by Veuve Cliquot in India.
Companies: LVMH Group
Interest gathers for Taittinger and Lanson. In stark contrast to most of the French wine industry, sales of Champagne have been growing steadily and it is no surprise to find that the possible sale of...
Available from just-drinks' research store now is the "Global market review of Champagne." The review not only looks at markets around the world, but also gives profiles of the main players in the sec...
French luxury powerhouse LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has reported an 11% rise in full-year revenues from its wine and spirits business....
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has welcomed a Chinese court's decision to fine two companies for infringing its trademark on Hennessy Cognac....
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has distanced itself from the bidding for Lanson International, just-drinks understands....
Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) has entered the running for a stake in Lanson International, according to press reports....
Revenue at LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton reached €9.598bn for the first nine months of 2005, representing 12% organic growth from the corresponding period last year, the French drinks and luxury go...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has posted an 11% rise in profit from recurring operations for the first half of 2005, from €982m to €1.09bn....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends