US: Moet Hennessy launches limited Hennessy,KAWS design
Click through to see The limited Hennessy KAWS bottle
Moët Hennessy has lined up a “customised collaborative project” with artist KAWS in the US for its Hennessy Cognac brand.
The US unit of the wines and spirits arm of LVMH said earlier this week that it will release a limited – albeit unspecified – number of bottles of Hennessy VS in the country, adorned with artwork by KAWS. The bottles, which will retail at US$29.99 per 75cl, will be available nationwide from September, following a launch event in New York later this month.
Hennessy and KAWS will also create a series of digital shorts for the Cognac throughout the year, with a teaser viewable here.
The final part of just-drinks' December management briefing, looking back over the past 12 months, reviews what 2011 meant for the global wine industry. Ben Cooper reports....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research