US: Moet Hennessy launches limited Hennessy,KAWS design
Click through to see The limited Hennessy KAWS bottle
Moët Hennessy has lined up a “customised collaborative project” with artist KAWS in the US for its Hennessy Cognac brand.
The US unit of the wines and spirits arm of LVMH said earlier this week that it will release a limited – albeit unspecified – number of bottles of Hennessy VS in the country, adorned with artwork by KAWS. The bottles, which will retail at US$29.99 per 75cl, will be available nationwide from September, following a launch event in New York later this month.
Hennessy and KAWS will also create a series of digital shorts for the Cognac throughout the year, with a teaser viewable here.
The final part of just-drinks' December management briefing, looking back over the past 12 months, reviews what 2011 meant for the global wine industry. Ben Cooper reports....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research