UK: Moet & Chandon offers “personalised” Xmas bottles
Moët & Chandon is offering UK consumers the opportunity to personalise bottles of Champagne with crystals at its "pop-up" boutique in central London.
The Atelier Moët will be launching in time for the Christmas season only, from 3 December, and will be the UK's first temporary Champagne store, the company said.
The store will also offer a bottle personalisation service.
Sally Warmington, Moët & Chandon brand director, said: "We are thrilled to offer this unique gifting idea to consumers who want to give their loved ones and friends something a little different to celebrate this year."
The store is located at 70 New Bond Street and customers will be able to purchase their bottle and arrange for home delivery the next day (GBP50 for a 75cl bottle), or take the bottle away with them for GBP75 (US$79.40) per 75cl bottle.
Larger formats will also be available, up to the Nebuchadnezzar bottle (1500cl) and customers will also be able to order over the 'phone.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends