UK: Moet & Chandon offers “personalised” Xmas bottles
Moët & Chandon is offering UK consumers the opportunity to personalise bottles of Champagne with crystals at its "pop-up" boutique in central London.
The Atelier Moët will be launching in time for the Christmas season only, from 3 December, and will be the UK's first temporary Champagne store, the company said.
The store will also offer a bottle personalisation service.
Sally Warmington, Moët & Chandon brand director, said: "We are thrilled to offer this unique gifting idea to consumers who want to give their loved ones and friends something a little different to celebrate this year."
The store is located at 70 New Bond Street and customers will be able to purchase their bottle and arrange for home delivery the next day (GBP50 for a 75cl bottle), or take the bottle away with them for GBP75 (US$79.40) per 75cl bottle.
Larger formats will also be available, up to the Nebuchadnezzar bottle (1500cl) and customers will also be able to order over the 'phone.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India