MEXICO: Modelo shareholders approve higher dividend
Shareholders in the Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo have approved a cash dividend of 0.5412 peso per share from 2002 profits - a 55.3% increase in real terms over the dividend paid the previous year. The one-time payment will be made from April 28th, covering all 3.25 billion shares in circulation and would total 1.76 billion pesos (US$167m), equivalent to 41.6% of net profits in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking