MEXICO/FRANCE: Modelo, Nestle seal water venture
The two companies, which signed a letter of intent on the venture last year, are aiming to boost sales of Nestlé Waters brands in Mexico.
Nestlé Waters said it will focus on driving sales of its Santa María, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Nestlé Pureza Vital in Mexico.
The country is the world's second-largest bottled water market and is growing at 8% a year.
The health attributes of bottled water seem incontrovertible but the environmental issues surrounding the production and marketing of bottled water have opened what might have been viewed as a blamele...
Coca-Cola's US$4.1bn acquisition of Glacéau gives the company a presence in the growing enhanced waters sector where, writes Annette Farr, the soft drinks giant will be competing not only with smaller...
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady rise in profits and sales for its second quarter....
A local broker has lowered its coverage of Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo....
Crown Imports has appointed a new vice president of marketing....
The Source Perrier works council has called on French President Nicolas Sarkozy to intervene to prevent any move by Nestlé to transfer production of the sparkling mineral water away from Vergèze in Pr...
The CEO of Nestle Purina Europe will take over the running of Nestle Waters, following the retirement of it's current CEO....
Grupo Modelo and Carlsberg have sealed a deal that will see the Mexican giant import and distribute the Danish brand in Mexico by the second half of the year....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends