MEXICO: Modelo expecting "moderate" Q3 volume growth
Grupo Modelo is anticipating "moderate" growth in third quarter beer volumes compared to the second quarter, according to the Mexican brewer's CEO.
Carlos Fernandez was quoted yesterday (11 October) by Dow Jones saying that the company expects to report "a growth trend, but moderate growth" for the three-month period.
Fernandez reiterated the company's forecast for domestic sales volumes to rise between 3.5% and 4% for the full year 2006, with export growth above 10%.
Crown Imports has unveiled its 2007 advertising campaign for the Corona and Corona Light beer brands in the US....
Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo has reported a 6% rise in fourth-quarter profits thanks to rising sales at home and abroad....
An advertising push for Chinese beer brand Tsingtao has begun in the US....
US beer distributor Crown Imports has lined up a fresh print advertising campaign for German beer brand St. Pauli Girl....
Anheuser-Busch has reported a 12% jump in profits during 2006 thanks to contributions from its stable of imported beers and growing sales overseas....
Gambrinus Co. is giving up distribution of a second imported beer brand in the US....
Mexico's Grupo Modelo and French group Nestle Waters have sealed their joint venture for the Mexican bottled water market....
Crown Imports has unveiled its first US television advertisement for Modelo-owned beer brand Pacifico....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends