Product Launch - GLOBAL: Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Click through to see Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 56.7% abv
Available - From 1 July, limited to 1,000 bottles
Location - “Exclusive outlets worldwide,” including Harrods and The Whisky Exchange in the UK
Price - GBP2,500 (US$4,085) per 70cl decanter
Moët Hennessy's is set to launch Glenmorangie Pride 1981, which has had the longest extra-maturation period of any Glenmorangie expression, later this summer.
Distilled in October 1981, the new variant, which was initially expected to be an 18-year-old, has been aged for ten years in Château d’Yquem casks.
Innovation in the spirits industry is 'a good thing'. But, Richard Woodard is worried that, of occasion, some spirits companies run the risk of disappearing up their own still pipes when they over-inn...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018