Product Launch - GLOBAL: Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Click through to see Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 56.7% abv
Available - From 1 July, limited to 1,000 bottles
Location - “Exclusive outlets worldwide,” including Harrods and The Whisky Exchange in the UK
Price - GBP2,500 (US$4,085) per 70cl decanter
Moët Hennessy's is set to launch Glenmorangie Pride 1981, which has had the longest extra-maturation period of any Glenmorangie expression, later this summer.
Distilled in October 1981, the new variant, which was initially expected to be an 18-year-old, has been aged for ten years in Château d’Yquem casks.
Innovation in the spirits industry is 'a good thing'. But, Richard Woodard is worried that, of occasion, some spirits companies run the risk of disappearing up their own still pipes when they over-inn...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites