Product Launch - GLOBAL: Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Click through to see Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Moët Hennessy's Glenmorangie Pride 1981
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 56.7% abv
Available - From 1 July, limited to 1,000 bottles
Location - “Exclusive outlets worldwide,” including Harrods and The Whisky Exchange in the UK
Price - GBP2,500 (US$4,085) per 70cl decanter
Moët Hennessy's is set to launch Glenmorangie Pride 1981, which has had the longest extra-maturation period of any Glenmorangie expression, later this summer.
Distilled in October 1981, the new variant, which was initially expected to be an 18-year-old, has been aged for ten years in Château d’Yquem casks.
Innovation in the spirits industry is 'a good thing'. But, Richard Woodard is worried that, of occasion, some spirits companies run the risk of disappearing up their own still pipes when they over-inn...
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller