FRANCE: Moët Hennessy unveils Belvedere IX
Moët Hennessy has unveiled a new 'premium' spirit under its Belvedere vodka brand designed for nightclubs and 'high-end' members bars.
IX, (pronounced one-X), will launch in the UK, US, Canada, UK, France, Singapore and Australia this year, the company said today (21 July).
The spirit contains ginseng, guarana, acai, ginger, jasmine, eucalyptus, three-cinnamon, black cherry and sweet almond. It has an ABV of 50% and is available in 700ml with an RSP of GBP50 (US$82) and magnums of 1.5L.
Charles Gibb, president millennium, the vodka and rum division of Moët Hennessy, said: "With the introduction of Belvedere IX, we have created a new style of vodka. With its distinctive packaging and taste specifically developed to capture the excitement of the night."
The packaging, co-designed by graffitist Andre Saraiva, features a 'tagged' glossy black Belvedere bottle with 'electric pink' graffiti, depicting Belvedere's trademark palace and trees.
Last month Moët Hennessy created a 'members club' for its Belvedere vodka brand as part of a new marketing campaign across the UK.
Luxury Reborn offers both trade and consumers previews of film premiers, festivals, parties and events at bars and cities in the UK.
The one consistent prediction coming from everyone's crystal ball is that 2010 is going to be a tough year for the global wine industry. Chris Losh, however, believes that the next 12 months will stil...
Growth in both the global spirits and wine categories is expected to slow markedly in the five years to 2013, according to new research....
Russia's Government plans to halve alcohol consumption in the country by 2020, according to a report....
Pernod Ricard has reported a 3% drop in like-for-like sales for its fiscal half-year....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Russian Standard has confirmed a change of personnel in the marketing department of its US unit....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research