US: Moët Hennessy rolls out Paradis Imperial to US
The expression is being launched in the US
Moët Hennessy is launching its luxury Cognac expression Paradis Imperial in the US.
The 40% blend, first introduced in 2011 in the UK, will go on “nationwide” sale in the US at an average price of US$2,700, the company said today (6 August). Bottles of Paradis Imperial come in a numbered “luxury” gift box.
"Paradis Imperial is a Cognac unlike any other. It is meant for the knowledgeable consumer who is looking for an elegant blend to entice their palate," said Rodney Williams, Hennessy's senior VP.
Last month, Moët Hennessy, the wine and spirits division of Paris-headquartered luxury goods group LVMH, reported a 9% rise in first-half operating profits.
In the penultimate part of this month's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry, Euromonitor turns its attention to the wine category....
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends