Product Launch – GLOBAL: Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton's Ardbeg Corryvreckan
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton's Ardbeg Corryvreckan
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 57.1% abv
Available - From 21 September
Location - Global off-trade and online
Price - GBP60 (US$97) per 750ml bottle
Corryvreckan is also the name of Europe's largest, and the world's second largest whirlpool. It lies near Jura and Islay, Ardbeg's island home.
Last July, Glenmorangie, which is owned by Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), signed an agreement with Diageo for the sale of its 33-acre Broxburn facility in a bid to withdraw from the bottling and sale of blended Scotch whisky.
France's alcohol addiction prevention body has won a court ruling to ban an online promotion for Glenfiddich Scotch whisky, owned by William Grant & Sons....
A minimum price on alcoholic drinks in Scotland could cost the Scotch whisky industry up to GBP600m (US$937m), with authorities in key export markets likely to follow Scotland's lead, the Scotch Whisk...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends