Product Launch – GLOBAL: Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton's Ardbeg Corryvreckan
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton's Ardbeg Corryvreckan
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 57.1% abv
Available - From 21 September
Location - Global off-trade and online
Price - GBP60 (US$97) per 750ml bottle
Corryvreckan is also the name of Europe's largest, and the world's second largest whirlpool. It lies near Jura and Islay, Ardbeg's island home.
Last July, Glenmorangie, which is owned by Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), signed an agreement with Diageo for the sale of its 33-acre Broxburn facility in a bid to withdraw from the bottling and sale of blended Scotch whisky.
France's alcohol addiction prevention body has won a court ruling to ban an online promotion for Glenfiddich Scotch whisky, owned by William Grant & Sons....
A minimum price on alcoholic drinks in Scotland could cost the Scotch whisky industry up to GBP600m (US$937m), with authorities in key export markets likely to follow Scotland's lead, the Scotch Whisk...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review