GLOBAL: Moët Hennessy begins hunt for Belvedere brand ambassador
Moët Hennessy has launched a bar tender-targeted competition to choose a global brand ambassador for its Belvedere vodka brand.
The campaign, entitled 'The Belvedere Dream Job', will launch on 15 September and run for one month. Bartenders, mixologists, and vodka enthusiasts will be invited to submit videos to Belvedere’s official Facebook fan page highlighting their mixology skills and demonstrating why they should be selected for the role.
Following a UK and Europe semi-final in London, a global final will be held in Los Angeles on 15 December, with seven candidates appearing in front of a celebrity judging panel.
“It is our hope that the competition not only unites those with a keen understanding of super premium vodka, but also inspires a higher level of innovation and creativity in cocktail creation,” said Claire Smith, head of spirit creation and mixology for Belvedere.
The spirits industry, like all sectors in the drinks world, has its fair share of snobbery between categories. The current black sheep is vodka. But, Richard Woodard argues, the clear spirit that tast...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends