US: Moët & Chandon launches new packaging
Moët & Chandon has introduced new packaging and labeling for its range of wines in the US market.
"All wines in the Moët & Chandon portfolio have received a packaging upgrade consistent with our new product segmentation. The redesign reinforces brand identity through consistency of graphics," said Aura Reinhardt, vice president of communications. "Our goal is to increase differentiation between the White Star and Brut Impérial brands and to fine-tune the upscale orientation of the vintages," continued Reinhardt.
Additionally, some of the brands have undergone a name change further necessitating a redesign. Brut Rosé is now Brut Impérial Rosé. Brut Impérial has been renamed Moët & Chandon Millésime and Brut Impérial Rosé is now Moët & Chandon Millésime Rosé. This label change begins with the 1996 vintage.
Each brand within Moët & Chandon features a new label and logo. A black band has been added to the bottom of each label containing the legal terminology. Further changes include a upgrading of the 1743 filigree, a larger royal warrant and the reshaping and repositioning of the black tie on the bottle's monogram.
Companies: LVMH Group
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020