US: Missouri Beverage adds to management team
Missouri Beverage has revamped its leadership team with five new appointments.
Pamela Shramek comes in as trade development market manager and Fred Nachbar has been promoted to Kansas City sales director, the St Louis-based distributor said yesterday (5 December). Doug Nixon steps in as St Louis sales director, Melinda Hagar becomes director of administration and Derick White is director of distribution.
All posts are newly-created, and Shramek, White and Nixon join from outside of the company, a Missouri Beverage spokesperson told just-drinks.
The appointments are part of the company’s plans to capitalise on growth potential after Wirtz Beverage Group joined forces with food supply firm McLane in April to take an unspecified stake in Missouri Beverage.
“Along with our new partners, we are setting aggressive goals for the future,” said Bill Reichhardt, president of Missouri Beverage, which distributes spirits, wines, beers, juices and soda across the state. “We have big plans for building long-term growth and we know that it begins with having a strong leadership team in place.”
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends