USA: Minute Maid(R) Premium Orange Juice Helps Consumers Meet New Vitamin C Recommendations
With today's busy lifestyle, most Americans are not meeting the government recommendation of five servings of fruits and vegetables a day(1), putting them at risk for low vitamin C intake(2). According to a 1999 review article in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, research in recent years suggests that vitamin C, which is found in citrus fruits and vegetables, is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease and certain cancers(3).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop