USA: Minute Maid(R) Premium Orange Juice Helps Consumers Meet New Vitamin C Recommendations
With today's busy lifestyle, most Americans are not meeting the government recommendation of five servings of fruits and vegetables a day(1), putting them at risk for low vitamin C intake(2). According to a 1999 review article in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, research in recent years suggests that vitamin C, which is found in citrus fruits and vegetables, is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease and certain cancers(3).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO