US: Minute Maid to launch vitamin D enhanced juices
Minute Maid Co, the US juice company, has announced it is to introduce the first national brand of vitamin-D-fortified juice, in a move being seen as the next move in the race to capture the health drink market. PepsiCo's Tropicana unit is seen as its main rival. Minute Maid, a unit of Coca-Cola Co, said vitamin D - which aids the body's absorption of calcium and helps prevent osteoporosis - will be added to Minute Maid calcium-fortified premium homestyle-squeezed orange juice, as well as some of Minute Maid's calcium-fortified juice blends, from the beginning of April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research