US: Minute Maid to launch vitamin D enhanced juices
Minute Maid Co, the US juice company, has announced it is to introduce the first national brand of vitamin-D-fortified juice, in a move being seen as the next move in the race to capture the health drink market. PepsiCo's Tropicana unit is seen as its main rival. Minute Maid, a unit of Coca-Cola Co, said vitamin D - which aids the body's absorption of calcium and helps prevent osteoporosis - will be added to Minute Maid calcium-fortified premium homestyle-squeezed orange juice, as well as some of Minute Maid's calcium-fortified juice blends, from the beginning of April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages