USA: Minute Maid Rolls Out First-Ever Chilled Low Acid Orange Juice; Bringing Back Orange Juice to Those Who Once Found It Too Acidic
Twenty-five percent of Americans surveyed agree that "orange juice is too acidic for my stomach, especially in the morning."(1) To help these consumers enjoy orange juice as often as they like, The Minute Maid Company is introducing its new Minute Maid(R) Premium Low Acid orange juice.For its new Minute Maid Premium Low Acid orange juice, The Minute Maid Company removes a portion of the citric acid found in regular orange juice while also maintaining sensational taste and good nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends