USA: Minute Maid Rolls Out First-Ever Chilled Low Acid Orange Juice; Bringing Back Orange Juice to Those Who Once Found It Too Acidic
Twenty-five percent of Americans surveyed agree that "orange juice is too acidic for my stomach, especially in the morning."(1) To help these consumers enjoy orange juice as often as they like, The Minute Maid Company is introducing its new Minute Maid(R) Premium Low Acid orange juice.For its new Minute Maid Premium Low Acid orange juice, The Minute Maid Company removes a portion of the citric acid found in regular orange juice while also maintaining sensational taste and good nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review