USA: Minute Maid Rolls Out First-Ever Chilled Low Acid Orange Juice; Bringing Back Orange Juice to Those Who Once Found It Too Acidic
Twenty-five percent of Americans surveyed agree that "orange juice is too acidic for my stomach, especially in the morning."(1) To help these consumers enjoy orange juice as often as they like, The Minute Maid Company is introducing its new Minute Maid(R) Premium Low Acid orange juice.For its new Minute Maid Premium Low Acid orange juice, The Minute Maid Company removes a portion of the citric acid found in regular orange juice while also maintaining sensational taste and good nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future