USA: Minute Maid Rolls Out First-Ever Chilled Low Acid Orange Juice; Bringing Back Orange Juice to Those Who Once Found It Too Acidic
Twenty-five percent of Americans surveyed agree that "orange juice is too acidic for my stomach, especially in the morning."(1) To help these consumers enjoy orange juice as often as they like, The Minute Maid Company is introducing its new Minute Maid(R) Premium Low Acid orange juice.For its new Minute Maid Premium Low Acid orange juice, The Minute Maid Company removes a portion of the citric acid found in regular orange juice while also maintaining sensational taste and good nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report