US: Minute Maid launches 'Pure' juice range
Click through to view Minute Maid's not-from-concentrate
The Coca-Cola Co has launched a not-from-concentrate version of its Minute Maid juice drink across the US.
From this month, Coca-Cola will begin offering four varieties of Minute Maid Pure Squeezed orange juice, the company confirmed to just-drinks yesterday (23 August). The drinks will be available in 59oz bottles instead of the half-gallon carton that the Minute Maid brand is typically sold in.
Varieties include Minute Maid Pure Squeezed No Pulp 100% Orange Juice, Pure Squeezed No Pulp 100% Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D, Pure Squeezed Some Pulp 100% Orange Juice and Pure Squeezed Light Orange Juice Beverage with Calcium and Vitamin D.
A spokesperson for Coca-Cola told just-drinks that the motivation behind the launch is to target people who want pure juice but who prefer Minute Maid to other brands. Minute Maid Pure Squeezed will also be more affordable than Coca-Cola's other pure juice brand, Simply Orange, "to provide more choice in the not-from-concentrate segment", the spokesperson said.
Coca-Cola declined to give any pricing information for Minute Maid Pure Squeezed.
PepsiCo has fired its expected salvo of job cuts and investment promises, but confidence cannot be rebuilt in a day....
The Coca-Cola Co has previewed a television advert that forms part of its 2012 Olympic Games campaign....
PepsiCo is to cut around 8,700 employees as part of a cost saving strategy designed to restore shareholders' confidence by freeing up funds for key brands....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report