US: Minute Maid launches enhanced juice additions
Coca-Cola North America has introduced two additions to its Minute Maid Enhanced Juices line in the US.
The Coca-Cola Co. unit said yesterday (29 January) that Minute Maid Pomegranate flavoured Tea and Minute Maid Pomegranate Lemonade, made with 12% juice and containing vitamins C and E, will be available in supermarkets and other retailers nationwide from next month.
The new beverages will join other drinks in the line up including a pomegranate and blueberry-flavoured fruit juice blend, which was launched last Autumn, as well as Minute Maid's enhanced orange juices.
Minute Maid business unit general manager Mike Saint John said: "Minute Maid has consistently been an innovator in launching beverages that help address consumers' health needs, and these new products reinforce the brand as a category leader in health and wellness."
Minute Maid enhanced juices and juice drinks are offered available in 59-fl.oz. PET bottles. The new products will be supported with national print and television advertising, POS displays, public relations and national in-store sampling.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a slight lift in sales and profits for its second quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
The Co-operative Group has become the first retailer in the UK to roll out 100% rPET plastic bottles across its own-brand range of carbonated drinks and mixers....
Coca-Cola Consolidated has cut 350 jobs, the equivalent of 5% of its work force, according to reports....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
National Beverage Corp has seen soaring raw material costs hit its fourth quarter and full year net income, despite a rise in sales revenues....
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed details of its latest dividend and the election of two new officers....
Coca-Cola Co has ordered a hiring freeze in the US for the remainder of 2008 as a result of the weak economy, according to US reports....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report