UK: Mini-break Diet Coke for the ladies released
Coca-Cola is to launch a drink in a handbag-sized can aimed at women. "Mini-break" Diet Coke, which went on sale on Monday, is available solely from chemist chain Boots.
A spokesperson for Coca-Cola Great Britain said: "It's for people on the go and will fit into ladies' handbags."
The new-sized Diet Coke will be advertised in the women's press, and will also include Diet Coke with lemon and caffeine-free Diet Coke.
The cans will hold 250ml, as opposed to the standard 330ml cans and 500ml plastic bottles.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push