CZECH REPUBLIC: Mineral water market trebles in eight years
Production of mineral water in the Czech Republic has more than trebled to 706m litres during the last eight years, according to Jana Jezkova, chair of the Association of Mineral Waters. Jezkova said trends towards healthier eating and drinking were the prime catalyst behind the growth. There has also been strong growth in flavoured mineral waters according to the Czech Soft Drinks Producers' Association. In 2000, flavoured mineral waters accounted for 59% of the market, while natural mineral waters represented 40%, with curative waters accounting for the remaining 1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review