AUSTRALIA: Million litres of wine quarantined
Almost 1 million litres of wine have been quarantined by some of Australia's largest companies during an authenticity investigation by the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation into the operations of the South Australian bulk producer Rivers Wines. The wine was sold as 2003 Chardonnay to major companies including Orlando Wyndham and BRL Hardy. The Corporation has already suspended Rivers Wines' export license.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range