US: MillerCoors signs CONCACAF extension for Miller Lite deal
Miller Lite has sponsored the tournament since 2005
MillerCoors has extended its Miller Lite brand's partnership with the North and Central American and Caribbean football authorities.
Miller Lite will be the exclusive global beer sponsor of the Confederation of North, Central America and the Caribbean Association Football's (CONCACAF) Gold Cup tournament for the next two seasons, MillerCoors said. Miller Lite has sponsored the tournament since 2005, said the brewer, a JV between SABMiller and Molson Coors.
As part of the deal, Miller Lite will also be the exclusive US sponsor of the confederation's club team tournament, the CONCACAF Champions League, for the next two seasons, MillerCoors said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets