US: MillerCoors signs CONCACAF extension for Miller Lite deal
Miller Lite has sponsored the tournament since 2005
MillerCoors has extended its Miller Lite brand's partnership with the North and Central American and Caribbean football authorities.
Miller Lite will be the exclusive global beer sponsor of the Confederation of North, Central America and the Caribbean Association Football's (CONCACAF) Gold Cup tournament for the next two seasons, MillerCoors said. Miller Lite has sponsored the tournament since 2005, said the brewer, a JV between SABMiller and Molson Coors.
As part of the deal, Miller Lite will also be the exclusive US sponsor of the confederation's club team tournament, the CONCACAF Champions League, for the next two seasons, MillerCoors said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
SABMiller has opened a second brewery in Uganda as it seeks to relieve capacity pressures in the country....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research