US: MillerCoors signs CONCACAF extension for Miller Lite deal
Miller Lite has sponsored the tournament since 2005
MillerCoors has extended its Miller Lite brand's partnership with the North and Central American and Caribbean football authorities.
Miller Lite will be the exclusive global beer sponsor of the Confederation of North, Central America and the Caribbean Association Football's (CONCACAF) Gold Cup tournament for the next two seasons, MillerCoors said. Miller Lite has sponsored the tournament since 2005, said the brewer, a JV between SABMiller and Molson Coors.
As part of the deal, Miller Lite will also be the exclusive US sponsor of the confederation's club team tournament, the CONCACAF Champions League, for the next two seasons, MillerCoors said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role