US: MillerCoors offers Mexican football promotion
Coors Light offers Mexico football promotion
MillerCoors is using the tie-up between Coors Light and Mexican football's Primera Division to launch a competition for fans.
Football fans can enter sweepstakes that could see them win VIP tickets to attend the semifinals and final of 2011 Torneo Clausura in Mexico, where they will watch the game alongside the national team's ex-goalkeeper, Jorge Campos.
Consumers can enter the competition until the end of 15 May. In 2010, Coors Light became the official beer of Mexico's Primera Division, although only in the US.
The second part of September's management briefing, which shines the spotlight on what the future holds for the drinks industry, MJ Deschamps looks at the rising importance of packaging to differentia...
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing considers the emerging markets, and the position they will take in the future of our industry....
Beers at or below 2.8%abv will begin to benefit from a tax break in the UK from the start of October, but how big is the opportunity?...
The arrival of an agreement between Foster's Group and SABMiller over the latter's bid for the former earlier today has come about - in part - following an improved bid by SAB, as one would expect. Ho...
StarBev is working to launch its Staropramen lager in 15 new markets, the brewer's CEO has told just-drinks....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory