US: MillerCoors offers Mexican football promotion
Coors Light offers Mexico football promotion
MillerCoors is using the tie-up between Coors Light and Mexican football's Primera Division to launch a competition for fans.
Football fans can enter sweepstakes that could see them win VIP tickets to attend the semifinals and final of 2011 Torneo Clausura in Mexico, where they will watch the game alongside the national team's ex-goalkeeper, Jorge Campos.
Consumers can enter the competition until the end of 15 May. In 2010, Coors Light became the official beer of Mexico's Primera Division, although only in the US.
The second part of September's management briefing, which shines the spotlight on what the future holds for the drinks industry, MJ Deschamps looks at the rising importance of packaging to differentia...
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing considers the emerging markets, and the position they will take in the future of our industry....
Beers at or below 2.8%abv will begin to benefit from a tax break in the UK from the start of October, but how big is the opportunity?...
The arrival of an agreement between Foster's Group and SABMiller over the latter's bid for the former earlier today has come about - in part - following an improved bid by SAB, as one would expect. Ho...
StarBev is working to launch its Staropramen lager in 15 new markets, the brewer's CEO has told just-drinks....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research