US: MillerCoors launches "air-vented" Coors Light can
Click through to view MillerCoors' new can
MillerCoors has unveiled a new can for its Coors Light brand in the US that features a wider mouth and two air vents for an easier pour.
The can, which MillerCoors has branded “The World's Most Refreshing” as part of a new campaign, will roll out next month, the brewer said last week. It also carries previous packaging innovations such as cold indicators and a liner that claims to keep the beer cold for longer.
The summer campaign behind the launch consists of three TV ads and on-premise activations. Custom vending machines will also give away free cans to consumers that take part in a US-wide sweepstake that can be accesed on the brand's social media sites.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report