US: MillerCoors launches "air-vented" Coors Light can
Click through to view MillerCoors' new can
MillerCoors has unveiled a new can for its Coors Light brand in the US that features a wider mouth and two air vents for an easier pour.
The can, which MillerCoors has branded “The World's Most Refreshing” as part of a new campaign, will roll out next month, the brewer said last week. It also carries previous packaging innovations such as cold indicators and a liner that claims to keep the beer cold for longer.
The summer campaign behind the launch consists of three TV ads and on-premise activations. Custom vending machines will also give away free cans to consumers that take part in a US-wide sweepstake that can be accesed on the brand's social media sites.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research