US: MillerCoors launches "air-vented" Coors Light can
Click through to view MillerCoors' new can
MillerCoors has unveiled a new can for its Coors Light brand in the US that features a wider mouth and two air vents for an easier pour.
The can, which MillerCoors has branded “The World's Most Refreshing” as part of a new campaign, will roll out next month, the brewer said last week. It also carries previous packaging innovations such as cold indicators and a liner that claims to keep the beer cold for longer.
The summer campaign behind the launch consists of three TV ads and on-premise activations. Custom vending machines will also give away free cans to consumers that take part in a US-wide sweepstake that can be accesed on the brand's social media sites.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
Global Alcoholic Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The p...
Alcoholic Drinks in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman