US: MillerCoors launches "air-vented" Coors Light can
Click through to view MillerCoors' new can
MillerCoors has unveiled a new can for its Coors Light brand in the US that features a wider mouth and two air vents for an easier pour.
The can, which MillerCoors has branded “The World's Most Refreshing” as part of a new campaign, will roll out next month, the brewer said last week. It also carries previous packaging innovations such as cold indicators and a liner that claims to keep the beer cold for longer.
The summer campaign behind the launch consists of three TV ads and on-premise activations. Custom vending machines will also give away free cans to consumers that take part in a US-wide sweepstake that can be accesed on the brand's social media sites.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
Global Alcoholic Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The p...
Alcoholic Drinks in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch