US: MillerCoors launches "air-vented" Coors Light can
Click through to view MillerCoors' new can
MillerCoors has unveiled a new can for its Coors Light brand in the US that features a wider mouth and two air vents for an easier pour.
The can, which MillerCoors has branded “The World's Most Refreshing” as part of a new campaign, will roll out next month, the brewer said last week. It also carries previous packaging innovations such as cold indicators and a liner that claims to keep the beer cold for longer.
The summer campaign behind the launch consists of three TV ads and on-premise activations. Custom vending machines will also give away free cans to consumers that take part in a US-wide sweepstake that can be accesed on the brand's social media sites.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report