MillerCoors brings back 'Steinie' for Miller Lite
Miller Lite was originally launched in 'Steinie' bottles in 1975
MillerCoors is releasing a retro bottle for its Miller Lite brand in the US in the run-up to Christmas.
The 12oz 'Steinie' pack launches this month and will be available in the country until December. A nation-wide television, print and online campaign will back the move, along with out-of-home ads.
Miller Lite was launched in 1975, appearing initially in 'Steinie' bottles.
Last month, the company, a joint-venture in the US between Molson Coors and SABMiller, announced the closure of one of its breweries in the country as its volumes have continued to struggle.
Molson Coors Brewing Company (MCBC) is an alcohol beverage company with a diverse portfolio of owned and partner brands. The company brews, markets and sells a broad range of beers throughout the worl...
Beer is the highest consumed alcoholic beverage and the third-most consumed beverage after water and tea in the world....
Canadean's "MillerCoors LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
About Lager Beer can be broadly classified into the following two types: lager and ale. The main difference between both is the yeast that is used for fermentation....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne