Product Launch - US: MillerCoors' Blue Moon Caramel Apple Spiced Ale
Click through to view MillerCoors' Blue Moon Caramel Apple Spiced Ale
MilerCoors' Blue Moon Caramel Apple Spiced Ale
Category - Beer, bottled, draught, 5.8% abv
Available - From this Friday (31 August)
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - Available in the Blue Moon Fall Sampler pack as a 12oz bottle for around US$15.99
Blue Moon Brewing Company is set to launch an extension to its namesake beer brand. Blue Moon Caramel Apple Spiced Ale will be available from the end of this week, to coincide with the lunar blue moon.
The company is owned by Tenth and Blake, the craft and import division of MillerCoors.
Blue Moon Brewing Company, in collaboration with its Facebook fans, is launching a new brew: Blue Moon Caramel Apple Spiced Ale.
This was actually a year-long campaign in which Blue Moon Brewing Company asked their Facebook fans about everything from ingredients, to names, to label designs. The three finalists were:
- Dark Chocolate Bacon Porter
- Blackberry Tart Ale
- Caramel Apple Spiced Ale
There were sampling events throughout the country this past spring to determine a winner and, while the voting was close, Blue Moon Caramel Apple Spiced Ale won, and it’s officially ready for the big blue moon (which happens to be this Friday, the Friday before Labor Day). It will be included in the Blue Moon fall variety pack, as well as limited availability on draft.
Blue Moon Brewing Company will be hosting a variety of blue moon parties around the country on Aug. 31 to celebrate. From samplings and beer dinners, to brew-master appearances and lunar blue moon viewing parties, there are a lot of activities planned. More details are available at www.BlueMoonBrewingCo.com.
Caramel Apple Spiced Ale is artfully crafted with roasted caramel malts, cinnamon, nutmeg with a blend a fresh apple juice to invoke the tastes of fall. Appearance is a clear, rich copper color with no haziness that pours with a creamy head. This beer has a warm spice aroma of cinnamon and nutmeg with hints of apple and caramel malts. The taste is a blend of spice and caramel malts with highlights of crisp apples.
Original source: Company Release
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends