US: MillerCoors appoints Tenth and Blake boss
MillerCoors will have a new boss for its Tenth and Blake unit from next month
MillerCoors has announced a number of staff changes, including a new chief for its Tenth and Blake craft and import beer unit.
From 1 October, Scott Whitley will take on the role of president & chief beer merchant at Tenth and Blake, the company confirmed. He will replace Tom Cardella, who previously announced his plans to retire late last year.
Whitley, a 33-year beer industry veteran, has been president of Coors Distributing Co (CDC) since 2008. In his new role, he will be responsible for such brands as Blue Moon and Leinenkugel's.
Replacing Whitley at CDC will be Chris Kozina, who has been chairman of CDC's board since 2011. Kozina has also been chief human resources officer at MillerCoors since 2010.
Michelle Nettles will succeed Kozina as chief human resources officer, from 1 October, MillerCoors said. Nettles is currently the brewer's senior director of diversity and integrated talent management.
Meanwhile, Pete Marino has replaced Nehl Horton as MillerCoors' chief public affairs and communications officer, as of Monday (1 September). Marino has been VP of communications at MillerCoors since 2012. Horton has left to to take a "senior role" at a "publicly-listed company", the brewer said.
Last month, MillerCoors confirmed it was losing one of its key marketing executives to General Mills.
The Packaging of Retail Beer & Cider in the US, 2008 to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer, Closure and Multi-pack Packaging
Summary “The Packaging of Retail Beer & Cider in the US, 2008 to 2018”, published by Canadean, is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and...read more
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser...
In a trading update earlier today, SABMiller posted a 3% lift in group sales in its fiscal first quarter, as volumes held steady. Here we look at the three-month performance by region....
Molson Coors Brewing Co has one of the narrowest geographic breadths among the top global brewers and a limited premium portfolio. If the Canadian-American brewer wants to compete on the world brewing...
Beer in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains de...
Beverages in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contai...
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research