US: Miller to cull 200 jobs in restructuring
The US arm of SABMiller, Miller Brewing Company, is to undergo a restructuring of its corporate staff, resulting in loss of approximately 200 positions and a strategic realignment of many others, company officials announced yesterday. "Given the context of our new business priorities and turnaround plans, a very detailed assessment of the organization has taken place over the past few months," Miller president and CEO Norman Adami said. "This redesign is not just about a staffing reduction but also about multiple role and job changes. It's about alignment of the organization and creating the right shape for the business for the future."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery