US: Miller to cull 200 jobs in restructuring
The US arm of SABMiller, Miller Brewing Company, is to undergo a restructuring of its corporate staff, resulting in loss of approximately 200 positions and a strategic realignment of many others, company officials announced yesterday. "Given the context of our new business priorities and turnaround plans, a very detailed assessment of the organization has taken place over the past few months," Miller president and CEO Norman Adami said. "This redesign is not just about a staffing reduction but also about multiple role and job changes. It's about alignment of the organization and creating the right shape for the business for the future."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"