US: Miller to cull 200 jobs in restructuring
The US arm of SABMiller, Miller Brewing Company, is to undergo a restructuring of its corporate staff, resulting in loss of approximately 200 positions and a strategic realignment of many others, company officials announced yesterday. "Given the context of our new business priorities and turnaround plans, a very detailed assessment of the organization has taken place over the past few months," Miller president and CEO Norman Adami said. "This redesign is not just about a staffing reduction but also about multiple role and job changes. It's about alignment of the organization and creating the right shape for the business for the future."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer