US: Miller Lite revs up Harley Davidson celebration
Miller Lite has unveiled plans to be the exclusive malt beverage sponsor for next year's Harley-Davidson 105th Anniversary Celebration in the US.
The company said yesterday (24 September) that it will feature a mid-May promotion drawing attention to the sponsorship deal with Harley-Davidson and plans to invite millions of Harley-Davidson motorcycle owners and enthusiasts to the event.
Miller's president and CEO Tom Long said: "American beer drinkers who want great beer taste and refreshment in their light beer know that Miller Lite is the best choice, just as riders who truly appreciate world-class power and design in motorcycles have looked to Harley-Davidson since 1903. Together, we'll invite people on a journey that will highlight the best that summer has to offer."
Miller Lite's Harley-Davidson promotion will involve commemorative packaging, motorcycle giveaways, branded merchandise, point-of-sale materials and regional and local promotions and events, the company said.
Harley-Davidson vice president of licensing and special events, Joanne Bischmann, said: "We're thrilled to have Miller Lite join us on our 105th Anniversary journey and are looking forward to a great celebration year."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research