US: Miller launches summer promotional campaign
Miller has revealed details of its summer soccer promotion. The brewer said yesterday (6 June) that it will run a national sweepstake called "Destapa Tu Sentidos (Uncap your Senses)," with the prize being a VIP experience at the CONCACAF Gold Cup finals at Giants Stadium on 24 July.
As well as 10 first prize trips to the finals, the sweepstake includes other prizes including 51" flat screen televisions, US$200 American Express gift cards, outdoor barbecues and footballs.
The sweepstakes began on 1 June and runs until 10 July.
"Miller's Gold Cup sponsorship allows us to share the passion of the sport with our devoted consumers and millions of soccer-loving fans throughout the United States," says Luis Altuve, director of multicultural marketing for Miller Brewing Company. "The goal of the promotion is to let consumers know that Miller Lite stands for Mas Sabor, Mas Cerveza - an experience unique to our brand - and, of course, Mas Futbol."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research