US: Miller appoints Coke man to board
During his tenure at Coca-Cola, Frenette served as chief operating officer of the company's Europe, Eurasian and African operations, as the company's chief marketing officer, and as the president of Coke's southern Africa division. Prior to that, Charlie served as the head of the company's two principal U.S. business units.
"Charlie brings a highly relevant combination of experience to our company," said Miller Brewing company president and chief executive officer Norman J. Adami. "He has a truly global perspective, understands the realities of the American commercial environment and understands the beverage industry."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research