USA: Millard to Join Sterling Winemaking Team as New Sterling Vintner's Collection Winemaker
Chris Millard has joined the Sterling winemaking team to oversee winemaking for Sterling Vintner's Collection, a new line of distinctive, fruit-forward wines that were released into selected markets in March and will be available for national release early next year. "Chris brings an attention to detail and a passion for winemaking that will complement our team environment," said Greg Fowler, senior vice president of winemaking for Seagram Chateau and Estate Wines Company, which owns and operates Sterling Vineyards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller