UK: Milk Marque Launches New Test Marketing Facility
The UK's Milk Marque has announced a major new test marketing facility for the food and drinks industry at the Product Development Centre, Reaseheath, Cheshire.In a first for the UK food industry, the Product Development Centre, in partnership with Tetra Pak, is offering clients bespoke test marketing facilities.The facility will enable Tetra Pak to bring the latest packaging innovations to the food industry. From May, the Product Development Centre will be equipped with a Tetra Prisma aseptic 250ml filler capable of offering the industry short-run batches from "1 to 1 million" for the test marketing of new products. Other machines will become available subject to customer demand. Paul Blackbeard, Dairy Director, Tetra Pak Ltd, said: "This new facility is extremely flexible with the potential to provide filling into the newest Tetra Pak formats as they become available. Customers who test market in this way will be able to make investment decisions secure in the knowledge of consumer reaction."Roger Phillips, Sales and Marketing Manager at the Product Development Centre said: "We know from our customers that speed to market is vital. This new facility enables our customers to rapidly take new product concepts to market in their chosen pack formats."The Product Development Centre provides new product development consultancy services to the food and drinks industry, from concept to launch. The resources include kitchens, test marketing plant for processing and filling and experienced food technologists with expertise in fresh, extended life and longlife products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015