UK: Milk Link ‘Moo’ enters vending market
UK dairy company Milk Link has partnered with The Clever Little Drinks Company under a new licensing agreement that will see them produce and market Mini Moo milk drinks for the vending market.
The Clever Little Drinks Company is a specialist in the vending and convenience market, Milk Link said today (9 March), and is the "ideal partner" for a move into this area.
Produced in a 250ml carton, Mini Moos are available in strawberry, chocolate and banana flavours. There is also a semi-skimmed variety.
The Clever Little Drinks Company has already secured listings with vending companies such as Boxlogix, Out of The Box, and On the Button Vending, as well as supplying a number of key school authority contracts and convenience retailers.
The product was launched last month and is now available to order from The Clever Little Drinks Company.
Heather Coates, senior brand manager said: "The collaboration brings together Milk Link's expertise in producing high quality, natural and nutritious long life milk and The Clever Little Drinks Company's knowledge of the convenience, foodservice and vending markets."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets