UK: Milk Link ‘Moo’ enters vending market
UK dairy company Milk Link has partnered with The Clever Little Drinks Company under a new licensing agreement that will see them produce and market Mini Moo milk drinks for the vending market.
The Clever Little Drinks Company is a specialist in the vending and convenience market, Milk Link said today (9 March), and is the "ideal partner" for a move into this area.
Produced in a 250ml carton, Mini Moos are available in strawberry, chocolate and banana flavours. There is also a semi-skimmed variety.
The Clever Little Drinks Company has already secured listings with vending companies such as Boxlogix, Out of The Box, and On the Button Vending, as well as supplying a number of key school authority contracts and convenience retailers.
The product was launched last month and is now available to order from The Clever Little Drinks Company.
Heather Coates, senior brand manager said: "The collaboration brings together Milk Link's expertise in producing high quality, natural and nutritious long life milk and The Clever Little Drinks Company's knowledge of the convenience, foodservice and vending markets."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018