UK: Milk Link ‘Moo’ enters vending market
UK dairy company Milk Link has partnered with The Clever Little Drinks Company under a new licensing agreement that will see them produce and market Mini Moo milk drinks for the vending market.
The Clever Little Drinks Company is a specialist in the vending and convenience market, Milk Link said today (9 March), and is the "ideal partner" for a move into this area.
Produced in a 250ml carton, Mini Moos are available in strawberry, chocolate and banana flavours. There is also a semi-skimmed variety.
The Clever Little Drinks Company has already secured listings with vending companies such as Boxlogix, Out of The Box, and On the Button Vending, as well as supplying a number of key school authority contracts and convenience retailers.
The product was launched last month and is now available to order from The Clever Little Drinks Company.
Heather Coates, senior brand manager said: "The collaboration brings together Milk Link's expertise in producing high quality, natural and nutritious long life milk and The Clever Little Drinks Company's knowledge of the convenience, foodservice and vending markets."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head