USA: Milk Fortifies MLS as Official Sponsor
Major League Soccer has signed a partnership with America's Dairy Farmers and Milk Processors that makes "Milk" an "Official Sponsor" of MLS and its 12 teams through the 2001 season with exclusive renewal options, MLS Vice President of Corporate Partnerships Tom Haidinger announced today. It's first-ever sponsorship of a professional sports league, Milk begins its MLS partnership at the 2000 MLS All-Star Game in Columbus, Ohio including corporate identification on the East All-Star jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite