USA: Milberg Weiss files class action suit against the Coca-Cola Company
Milberg Weiss ( http://www.milberg.com/coke ) on Friday (3 November) announced that a class action has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia on behalf of purchasers of The Coca-Cola Company ("Coke") (NYSE: KO) common stock during the period between October 21, 1999 and March 6, 2000 (the "Class Period").If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than December 26, 2000. If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact plaintiff's counsel, William Lerach or Darren Robbins of Milberg Weiss at 800/449-4900 or via e-mail at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit