USA: Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Teamster Local 792 Reach New Three Year Contract Agreement
An agreement has been reached between Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Teamster Local 792 for a new three (3) year agreement. The agreement was approved this evening by the approximately 550 employees represented by Teamsters Local 792 at the Eagan, Minnesota bottling and distribution facility."We are delighted that an agreement has been reached which provides our union employees with a fair and equitable contract for the next three years", said Jeff Laschen, Vice President and General Manager, Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company. "Our employees are our most valuable asset and this agreement reflects their contribution towards our company's continued success as the premier soft drink bottler in the upper Midwest."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1