USA: Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Teamster Local 792 Reach New Three Year Contract Agreement
An agreement has been reached between Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Teamster Local 792 for a new three (3) year agreement. The agreement was approved this evening by the approximately 550 employees represented by Teamsters Local 792 at the Eagan, Minnesota bottling and distribution facility."We are delighted that an agreement has been reached which provides our union employees with a fair and equitable contract for the next three years", said Jeff Laschen, Vice President and General Manager, Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company. "Our employees are our most valuable asset and this agreement reflects their contribution towards our company's continued success as the premier soft drink bottler in the upper Midwest."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne