USA: Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Teamster Local 792 Reach New Three Year Contract Agreement
An agreement has been reached between Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Teamster Local 792 for a new three (3) year agreement. The agreement was approved this evening by the approximately 550 employees represented by Teamsters Local 792 at the Eagan, Minnesota bottling and distribution facility."We are delighted that an agreement has been reached which provides our union employees with a fair and equitable contract for the next three years", said Jeff Laschen, Vice President and General Manager, Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company. "Our employees are our most valuable asset and this agreement reflects their contribution towards our company's continued success as the premier soft drink bottler in the upper Midwest."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research