USA: Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Teamster Local 792 Reach New Three Year Contract Agreement
An agreement has been reached between Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company and Teamster Local 792 for a new three (3) year agreement. The agreement was approved this evening by the approximately 550 employees represented by Teamsters Local 792 at the Eagan, Minnesota bottling and distribution facility."We are delighted that an agreement has been reached which provides our union employees with a fair and equitable contract for the next three years", said Jeff Laschen, Vice President and General Manager, Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling Company. "Our employees are our most valuable asset and this agreement reflects their contribution towards our company's continued success as the premier soft drink bottler in the upper Midwest."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends