US: Michigan poised for record Ice Wine crop
Usually only two or three of the state's 35 wineries contribute to the Ice Wine vintage but this year seven companies are set to produce collectively some 13,350 half-bottles of the prized dessert wine.
Michigan Ice Wines are made from Riesling, Vidal Blanc and Pinot Gris grapes and retail from around $50 for a half-bottle. The 2002 Ice Wines should be on the market by the summer.
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK