FRANCE: Michel Laroche H1 profit plunge
Michel Laroche has seen its H1 net profit halved. The French wine maker and distributor said yesterday (20 December) that net profit fell to €300,000 (US$401,900) for the first six months of fiscal 2004/2005 to 31 March 2005 .
The group posted a drop in operating profit for the period to €900,000 from €1.6m, while EBITDA also slipped, to €1.8m from €2.5m.
Turnover fell to €14.9m from €16.7m.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends