USA: Michael Schott Resigns as CEO of East Coast Beverage
East Coast Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink iced-coffee beverages, announced today that its Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Michael Schott, 52, who had been appointed the Company's CEO and a director on September 12, 2000. The resignation was effective September 16, 2000. Chairman John Calebrese, 48, will resume his previous position of CEO, also effective immediately. President & Chief Operating Officer Alex Garabedian, 46, remains with the Company.According to the announcement by Calebrese, "We wish Mike all the best for his future, and are committed to maximizing the opportunities for East Coast Beverage and our increasingly popular Coffee House USA line of all-natural coffee drinks."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018