USA: Michael Schott Resigns as CEO of East Coast Beverage
East Coast Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink iced-coffee beverages, announced today that its Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Michael Schott, 52, who had been appointed the Company's CEO and a director on September 12, 2000. The resignation was effective September 16, 2000. Chairman John Calebrese, 48, will resume his previous position of CEO, also effective immediately. President & Chief Operating Officer Alex Garabedian, 46, remains with the Company.According to the announcement by Calebrese, "We wish Mike all the best for his future, and are committed to maximizing the opportunities for East Coast Beverage and our increasingly popular Coffee House USA line of all-natural coffee drinks."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director