Product Launch - UK: Michael Mondavi's Emblem and M Cabernet Sauvignons
Click through to see Michael Mondavi's Emblem and M Cabernet Sauvignons
Michael Mondavi's Emblem and M Cabernet Sauvignons
Category - Wines, red, California, Cabernet Sauvignons
Available - From this month
Location - UK, available to all channels
Price - RRPs of GBP26 (US$41) per 75cl bottle for the Emblem 2007, GBP42 for the 2006, and GBP199 for the M by Michael Mondavi 2006
Distribution - Bibendum Wine
The three wines set to be launched are Emblem Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, Emblem Oso Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2006 (both 13.7% abv) and the M by Michael Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon 2006 (14.5% abv).
This is the first time the Emblem wines have been in the UK. M by Michael Mondavi was sold at Harrods for a short period last year.
Michael Mondavi is the eldest son of the late Robert Mondavi with whom he co-founded the Robert Mondavi Winery in Napa Valley in 1966.
The wines will be available to taste at Bibendum's annual trade and press tasting in London on 26 January.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits