ITALY: Mezzacorona turnover hits €109m
Gruppo Mezzacorona has announced its turnover figures for 2002 and 2003. The Italian wine producer told a meeting of the council of the northern Italian province of Trento on Friday that turnover reached €109m (US$135.7m).
The company consists of five smaller companies, Cantine Mezzacorona S.c.a.r.l., Nosio S.p.A., Prestige Wine Imports Corp., Silene S.r.l. and Villa Albius S.r.l.
The group manages vineyards covering over 2,600 hectares in Italy's northern region Trentino Alto Adige and over 900 hectares on the southern island of Sicily, managed through Nosio.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign