UK: Metro Drinks' updates Qu4ttro packaging
The Qu4ttro juices are available in four variants
Metro Drinks has given its Qu4ttro juice range a packaging revamp in the UK.
The upgrade has been launched to coincide with the UK soft drinks firm's tenth anniversary, it said today (18 January). The redesign is expected to "increase shelf stand-out" and widen the brand's appeal in foodservice and grocery retail, the company said.
The Qu4ttro range is available in four variants - Orange & Passion Fruit, Orange Carrot & Lemon, Grapefruit & Cranberry and Lemon & Ginger.
"2012 is Qu4ttro's tenth anniversary so a great moment to give it a new contemporary look," said Metro Drinks' managing director, Paul Bendit. "The brand has performed consistently well for us since we launched and with the very positive trade response to the new design we are excited about the next ten years."
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks