UK: Merrydown sale gets green light
SHS Group Ltd. has received the go-ahead to acquire Merrydown.
In a statement, Merrydown said today (4 May) that the Scheme of Arrangement in connection with the recommended acquisition by SHS of Merrydown was sanctioned, and the Capital Reduction confirmed by the Court yesterday.
The last day of dealings in Merrydown Shares was scheduled to be yesterday, with the cancellation expected today.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research