US: Merrill Lynch upgrades Femsa
The US investment bank, Merrill Lynch, has upgraded shares in the Mexican brewer, Femsa, from "neutral" to "buy" following its victory in a legal dispute with the Belgian brewer, Interbrew, over the distribution of the Beck's beer brand in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks