USA: Meridian USA Holdings Unveils Champion Lyte Sports Drink to National Association of Convenience Stores
Meridian USA Holdings Inc. (OTCBB:MUSD) announced today the unveiling of the Company's latest sports refresher beverage, "Champion Lyte," at the National Association of Convenience Stores held October 22-24 in New Orleans. The Company received an overwhelming response to the new product, ChampionLyte, a healthy alternative beverage with zero carbohydrates, zero sugar and no calories, bringing real competition to existing name brands in the sports drink category. Over 25,000 consumers and vendors were in attendance at the New Orleans NACS convention and "ChampionLyte received outstanding reviews in taste tests and product comments resulting in several purchase orders for Meridian USA with major vendors including over 5,600 locations in Florida," stated Alan Posner, CEO of Meridian USA. ChampionLyte presents a unique alternative so you can reap the benefits of electrolyte replacement through a delicious sugar free, carbohydrate free and no calorie satisfying drink designed for the active, healthy lifestyle. The new product line is a timely addition to the Company's diverse menu of unique sugar free, fat free products and healthy snacks. Ask your local store for great tasting ChampionLyte and Sweet'N Low sugar free, fat free ice cream syrups manufactured by Meridian USA Holdings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends