USA: Mendocino Wines Break Records at Charity Wine Auction
Bidders added to the heat and broke records raising more than $70,800 on Saturday, June 3, 2000 at The Mendocino Wine Affair, the annual charity event of the Mendocino Winegrowers Alliance. A Grand Tasting of local food and wine, live and silent auctions, live music, dancing and a gourmet dinner rounded out the event at Fetzer's Valley Oaks Ranch in Hopland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory