USA: Mendocino Wine Affair to Showcase the Region
The wine and culinary stars of Mendocino will shine on Saturday, June 3, 2000 at The Mendocino Wine Affair, the inaugural charity event of the Mendocino Winegrowers Alliance. Food, wine and brandy tasting, renown chefs, live and silent auctions, live music, dancing and an elegant dinner are planned to take place throughout Fetzer's Valley Oaks Ranch in Hopland and proceeds will benefit the Mendocino County Search and Rescue. "The Mendocino Wine Affair, formerly our auction and barbecue, will showcase the best of our region combined with the rural elegance and charm for which Mendocino is already famous," said John Enquist, Executive Director of Mendocino Winegrowers Alliance. "We are looking forward to having a lot of fun while raising money for our charity. The Mendocino County Search and Rescue is a volunteer group important to everyone in this area." Auctioneer David Reynolds, who has been involved in the wine business for more than 20 years and now appears at many of the largest not-for-profit events across the United States, will bring his humor, wit and energy to The Mendocino Wine Affair and entertain while helping to sell more than 35 rare lots such as:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp