USA: Mendocino Wine Affair to Showcase the Region
The wine and culinary stars of Mendocino will shine on Saturday, June 3, 2000 at The Mendocino Wine Affair, the inaugural charity event of the Mendocino Winegrowers Alliance. Food, wine and brandy tasting, renown chefs, live and silent auctions, live music, dancing and an elegant dinner are planned to take place throughout Fetzer's Valley Oaks Ranch in Hopland and proceeds will benefit the Mendocino County Search and Rescue. "The Mendocino Wine Affair, formerly our auction and barbecue, will showcase the best of our region combined with the rural elegance and charm for which Mendocino is already famous," said John Enquist, Executive Director of Mendocino Winegrowers Alliance. "We are looking forward to having a lot of fun while raising money for our charity. The Mendocino County Search and Rescue is a volunteer group important to everyone in this area." Auctioneer David Reynolds, who has been involved in the wine business for more than 20 years and now appears at many of the largest not-for-profit events across the United States, will bring his humor, wit and energy to The Mendocino Wine Affair and entertain while helping to sell more than 35 rare lots such as:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends